Finally, PUBG has discharged the newest 0.10.0 version for all android and IOS devices. The latest PUBG update 0.10.0 includes the much- anticipated Vikendi Snow map and a few extra features as well as bug fixes for the game and winter theme.. the size of the update is 1.6 GB. The Vikendi Snow map isn’t out there yet it’ll be sent to PUBG mobile on 20 December 2018. PUBG declared earlier this month the new snow map with pc availableness first.
- PUBG 0.10.0 Vikendi Snow Map features
- 6Km x 6Km Vikendi Snow map
- New Winter weather theme added
- New vehicle added
- Added Snowball fight at Vikendi’s spawn island
- Added a winter theme to the main menu. Collect bells while playing classic mode matches and then exchange them for rewards in the shop.
- Added Arabic support.
- Added cross-server matchmaking.
- Players that repeatedly exit matches right after beginning can now be prohibited from finding matches for a particular period of your time.
- While Spectating other players after dying player can report suspicious behavior.
- Crew challenger winner will be shown in erangle spawn island.
- Players now will collect all daily mission awards quickly.
- New commands added to fast Chat.
- Added Season defrayal rewards.
- Added a feature in the backpack to indicate sources of unobtained items once broached.
PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow map is out there from 20 December and is out there for matchmaking on 21 December 5:30 am. this is the official announcement from Tencent Games.